School Population


Our School Population March 2016

Our pupil population has 414 children of whom 208 are boys and 206 girls on roll. 

98% of our pupils are White British with the remaining 2% coming from a broad range of ethnic groups.

15% of children are disadvantaged and receive allocation of Pupil Premium funding.

We have individual pupils with a range of special educational needs and disabilities, and in total they represent 20% of our population.

Contact the School

Woodfall Primary and Nursery School

Woodfall Lane
Little Neston
CH64 4BT

Main Contact: In case of query, please contact the Headteacher.

Tel: 0151 338 2288
Fax: 0151 353 1402

SEN Contact: Mrs Jane Bramham, Deputy Headteacher